Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Urban Fighting Concepts
St. George, UT
Mon, Jun 20|
Warrior Meets Scholar
Warrior Kids Camp (Ages 6-12): June 20-June 24, 8:00am-12:00pm
This will be the most structured and meaningful warrior training camp you will find for your kids. The week will consist of Muay Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Reading, Meditation, Healthy Eating Education, Strength Training, and more! **Must be registered by June 16**
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2022, 8:00 AM MDT
Warrior Meets Scholar, 1812 W Sunset Blvd, St. George, UT 84770, USA
About the Event
This 5 day camp is designed to introduce kids to a warrior lifestyle. During their time with us they will be introduced to Muay Thai Kickboxing & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as part of their physical training. We will exercise their mind with dedicated reading time, meditation, healthy eating education and other activities that cultivate the warrior spirit.
Our instructor to kids ratio will be 1:8 or less for almost the entirety of the camp. The goal is for your kids to learn and get enough instructor attention to make their time with us extremely valuable.
5 Kid Minimum to run the camp and 16 Kid Maximum per camp. In the event that a camp does not meet the minimum enrollment any purchased tickets will either be refunded or carried forward to a future camp.
Required Gear for Camp:
- Boxing Gloves and Shinpads (Available for purchase at checkout) **Note: You may provide your own if you wish but it is required every day of the camp.
- Board Shorts and Rashgaurd style shirt (T-shirt is Acceptable) for No-Gi Jiu-Jitsu
- Book- There will be dedicated reading time each day. Bring a book of your childs choice.
- Water and Snacks- The camp will involove lots of physical activity. They will need to keep energized. A healthy snack, water bottle and electrolyte drink is highly recommended.
- Talent Prop- On the last day of the camp we will be doing a show and tell type of activity where each young warrior gets to showcase something they are proud to say is a talent. This could be a drawing, a physical skill, or solving a rubix cube.
+$3.75 service fee
Valid for June 6- June 10 Kids Camp Ages 6-8
+$3.75 service fee0
Early Drop-Off or Late Pick-Up
Early Drop-Off: 7:30am Late Pick-Up: 12:30pm If you need a time earlier or later you must contact us for approval.
Training Gear Package
+$1.25 service fee
Muay Thai Training Equipment: Boxing Gloves Shin Pads
+$1.25 service fee0